Monday, June 8, 2009

Odd Start

This summer has started out rather odd.

The weather has been... magnificent. Cloudy, but only enough to give the sky texture. There has been a fantastic breeze nearly every day. I would be content to sit out on a porch and just take it all in. (If I had a porch. Maybe I'll just borrow someone else's porch).

Reconnected with some friends. Saw some excellent movies. ("Drag Me To Hell" and "Up". Two very different movies that gave me happy feelings for very different reasons). Wrote 5 new pages of script for a story I'm actually excited about. At the same time, very intimidated. And to top that all off, I have the potential to get a job that will give me quite a bit of money, and steady money at that.

So optimism is GO.

2 comments:

Mai Kemble said...

Steady money is always nice!

Keep it going Nate, you rock!!

NateTheGreat said...

You rock WAY more!