Friday, August 27, 2010

Music Shuffle Answers

Yeah, I don't have a clue what happend today, because retroactively speaking, I lost the notes for this entry. I don't even have my personal favorite section of "Topics of Conversation." It makes me sad. So instead, I put in this entry of Music Shuffle Answer thing. Enjoy:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, Ect. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press next button for your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT IS!

If someone says "Are you OK?" you say?

Dance Little Liar - Arctic Monkeys

What do you like in a girl?

Lethal Enforcer - We Are Scientists

How do you feel today?

Should I Stay or Should I Go? - Weezer (covering The Clash)

What's your life's purpose?

Night Of a Thousand Firsts - Beaujolais

What's your life's motto?

Die Another Day - Madonna/Best of Bond

What do your parents think of you?

The World We Love So Much - Rivers Cuomo

What do you think about them?

Late Afternoon - The Coral

What do you think of your best friends?

Badfish - Sublime

Whats is your life story?

We Are Sex Bob-Omb - Sex Bob-Omb

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Highwayman - Johnny Cash

What do you think when you see the person you like?

(This Is For The) Better Days - The Bees

What will you dance to at your wedding?

I'll Be There - The Jackson 5

What will they play at your funeral?

About Your Fame - The Apples In Stereo

What is your passion in life?

Now I'm A Fool - Eagles of Death Metal

What is your biggest fear?

Do The Panic - Phantom Planet

What is your biggest secret?

Standing Next To Me - The Last Shadow Puppets

What do you want right now?

Plastic Jesus - The Flaming Lips

What should the title of your movie be?

Don't Get Dead - The Like Young


These are some pretty cool selections! I love when this happens.

-Nate

No comments: