Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To Note About Nothing

I woke up to accomplishment. The accomplishment of being slightly awake.

I paid some bills and cleaned up the house a little. Nothing much of note to note about nothing.

I got to work and found I had time to finally catch up on all the blog entries I was getting behind on. The first three days of the year, and I hadn't written them down at all. And here I was making resolutions, and all I felt was a revolution for de-evolution. Confusion? I'd say so. (Gotta promise to not make my paragraphs so damn weird).

After work, I met up with Cassie, Amy, and Aaron so we could head out to a food truck rally in front of Aaron's work. It had Grill-Em-All, Me So Hungry, and about 6 or 7 other food trucks. After meeting up with Christine and Cory, I tried out a delicious pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich and some duck fat fried fries. Also, I got some of the best shaved ice I've had in years. Not the store bought rock hard shaved ice that you needed a blow torch to even try. The actual, delicately shaved ice that melts in your mouth. So good!

After that, we watched one episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (we're finally in Season 5 and we just watched the Spike episode and holy crap I'm self-inducing a geek out).

It was a good episode. It had a Snake dude and slow heart break. All the good stuff an episode of Buffy needs. I can't wait till.... naw, I'll let you watch it yourself.

Topics of Conversation: Food trucks, early digitizing, my own worst enemy, Thursday, Fable III, duck fat, Whedon's gonna do it again, 3-step check-out, the right kind of shaved ice, etc.

-Nate

No comments: