Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Day

This morning, I worked for PCTA on a City Works video. This time they were talking about Emergency Preparedness. Its been odd how this has been coming up so consistently in my life. I think I should take it as a sign that I better get ready for some unfortunate turn of events. Well, at least I know how to crib debris off someone.

I headed to Norwalk, with yet another shoot awaiting me. It was another City Council Meeting. It was an uneventful one, at that. These past days have been same old, same old. Sorry that they’re not more action packed. Hopefully the next days start getting more intriguing.

Topics of Conversation: Terrorist hunters, small town robbery, reporter gigs, working the Jib, flues to avoid, when you’re actually looking for a Starbucks, the same story about dismemberment, old timey, etc.

-Nate

No comments: