Sunday, July 4, 2010

Indy Day

Had a cool shoot for PCTA that was insanely early. 5:00 am early. See? Insanity.

But the shoot was cool. It was in Huntington Beach, and was a marathon/parade celebration. I mostly cable wrangled and crowd controlled, but the crew was still made up entirely of awesome people, so it was an all-around good time.

After the shoot, I met up with Sarah to grab some food at Native Foods. I think I was conscious for most of the lunch. Sarah then barraged my phone with texts and pics to punish me for my acting tired. A good time was had, none the less.

Went home to shoot off some fireworks, dodge a bottle rocket, and then went to sleep.

Topics of Conversation: War paint, too many damn reminders, lettuce in bad places, Reel Big Break-up song, etc.

-Nate

No comments: