Monday, January 18, 2010

Bloggin' Island!

I picked up work at Norwalk, which consisted of finishing up editing the Junior Boxing Championship. Did I make that sound quick and easy? It... it wasn't. I spent over six hours editing it. I thought it would only be three. A three hour tour.

And then the weather started getting rough, and the tiny cut was tossed.
If not for the courage of the save menu, the footage would have been lost.
The footage would have been lost.
The music was chosen from public domain, so that charges would not be filed.
With Nathan.
He's the Editor, too.
He wishes he had a millionaire's life.
The movies are
His profession and
Little more than
An impossible trial.
So this is the tale of the blog today,
They're never written on time,
You'll have to work through the misspellings,
And things that do not rhyme.
This weird entry will have to do,
Nate tried his very best,
This journal got very unmanagable,
Its one huge goddamn mess.
No point, no insights, no clever phrases, not even a little funny,
Like Paris friggin' Hilton,
As pathetic as can be.
So join us here each day my friends,
You're sure to get a smile,
From Nathan's own Blog-A-Days,
Here on Bloggin' Isle!

Whew! That was refreshing. If you were having trouble figuring out what I was doing, just start humming the tune to "Gilligan's Island" while rereading that entry. I promise you it will be as funny as you imagine a retooling of the Gilligan's Island song to my life can be.

Which is not much.

See ya next blog!

-Nate

No comments: