Friday, January 8, 2010

Drive Till the Sun Goes Down

Woke up and had to head to work at Huntington Beach. I cleaned and organized the television studio which they spent thousands of dollars on remodeling and updating. I had to break down A LOT of boxes. But all around, a chill day.

All in all, I spent a solitary day. I do that a lot. Not because I don't have people I like to hang out with. Quite the opposite actually. I might just possibly have TOO many people I would like to hang out with. But being an only child really makes me prefer to go solo more often.

If I had the money, I would just pick a street or freeway and drive down it till the sun went down. I have to be conservative, which is no fun at all. But I love just sitting down somewhere I've never been to before. I've still never been to Sacramento, nor have I had a decent trip to San Francisco (which might be happening in February!) And getting lost is a lot more fun with a GPS to drag my ass out of the fire.

I ended up at my storage unit, and started inventory on all my DVDs. That killed a few hours, and left me with a pit in my stomach as I realized that I really need to get rid of some them. But also, at least half of the stuff I have sitting in there. I guess I'll have to figure that out as I go along.

-Nate

No comments: