Saturday, November 13, 2010

The D-Driver Shuffle

So I wrote down the wrong time for my work at Lakewood today and ended up being nearly an hour late. ARGH. I hate when this happens. There's no good excuse, and any reason sounds weak. Basically, the shoot was for a class teaching how to make gardens and yards that are good at water conservation. Basically, cutting back on full grass lawns that drink up water like crazy. If I owned a lawn or garden this whole class would actually apply to me.

Later on I caught up with Carissa to grab some lunch and Halo 3. We got pretty far, and were kicking some decent amounts of ass (well, the COMPUTER'S ass anyway).

Afterwards, I headed over to Jamal's mom's place to watch the Pacquio/Margarito fight. It was pretty good! Margarito took a hell of a beating, but made it all the way to Round 12. Though Pacquio pretty much gave him the last round out of the kindness of his heart. Pacquio fights to win, not to humiliate. Classy fighter, though I'm sure there were a lot of people that just wanted to watch him beat Margarito to death. Either way, the fight was really good, even if you knew who was going to win by the 6th round.

After the night was over, I did the D-Driver shuffle for some friends to get them home safe. That is, I was designated driver for a friend, and then needed a ride back to my car. It was a little out of the way, but nothing inconvenient.

Topics of Conversation: Talk to the fist, Black Market audio, cat attack, a hankering for some spankering, flash memory, eyes burn, business for what?, friendship gone rotten, etc.

-Nate

No comments: