Monday, November 8, 2010

Spit-Ball

Back to school with Math being a bit more understandable today. Also, just got word from the teacher that I can take an extra credit test. Uh, that would be a HELL YEAH for me.

After grabbing a burrito, I mosey’d on over to Comics Unlimited to pick up the last comic that I had set aside, which was Secret Six. Lainey and Mark were at the shop today and I chatted with them till I had to leave for work.

BUT before I left, I started spit-balling ideas with Lainey about possible T-shirts she could make for Threadless and other shirt sites. As of now, I have roughly six, with more on the horizon. Two of them she really liked, so we’ll have to wait and see what comes of the shirt daydreaming…

Norwalk was quiet, which was good because I had forgot to work on an assignment for English that was due tomorrow. D’oh. But I got it done, and am now ready to drop some Frankenstein film review science on some fools!

NATE NOTE!: Oh yeah, and Conan O’Brien’s new show debuts on TBS tonight!

Topics of Conversation: Boom mike in the middle, extra test, tofu monster, what’s new, people avoided, the similarity between a hot dog and Frankenstein’s monster, earning a birthday, the new thing, etc.

-Nate

No comments: