Friday, May 28, 2010

Wait List

I woke up at 9:00 am and found out when I could sign up for my Summer classes.

At 1:00 pm.

That was a good four hours away, which meant I didn’t know when I would be able to meet up with Justin, James, and Nick for lunch. Why? Because I had planned to meet up with them at 1:00 pm. Plans were just made to fail.

I called up Justin to make sure that he was aware of my delay. He seemed okay with it, since he was still awaiting word from James and Nick. So the time rolled around, and I signed up for classes. Everything was impacted, especially the classes I needed. So I got on the Wait-List for Biological Anthropology and Environmental Biology. I only needed one for my Science portion, so I figured I would cover my bases and get on the list for both and see if either opened up.

I met up with Justin and we headed down to Seal Beach to have lunch with James and Nick. We went to a Steak Sandwich place which turned out to be pretty good. It was good to see these guys again, because they had always been really good friends, but I just never seemed to catch them on a regular basis.

After lunch, I hung out at Justin’s for a bit before I headed out to watch Lost at Lainey’s place. When I got there, I found out that some good friends of her’s, Kris and Andy, were visiting as well. It was a pretty cool surprise, but I felt a little bad to watching Lost with them, since neither of them had ever even seen more than an episode. Luckily, we turned it off, grabbed pizza, and played a round of Apples to Apples.

Not only that, but we had a movie called The Big Gay Musical playing in the background. Though the opening of the movie was actually very funny, the movie itself turned out to not be very musical. But it was quite Gay. Very, very Gay.

Topics of Conversation: The Inherent racism of the TEA Party, Gentlemen Rickshaws, cousins, broken bones, kitchen staff, Nate Mii, hurtful subconscious, quiet people need to not be quiet, Lainey Approved, etc.

-Nate

No comments: