Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Loser Victorious

April 25, 2010:

Patrick called me up to see if I would like to see The Losers today. And though I had already seen it, I agreed. We decided to grab some lunch before the movie. Before I caught up with him, I made a very important call, got some good news, and had a spring in my step the entire day.
I caught up with Patrick at a pizza joint and I had some decent tortellini. We talked, ate, and then we were on our way to the movie. I already did my review on The Losers a day or two ago, but the good news is that I enjoyed the movie the second time around. It was just as fun this time as before.

After the movie, Patrick headed home, and I headed to the Barnes & Noble in Bella Terra. I was in search of any signs of a new Steven Brust books, but there were none to be had. I called up Vic, and made plans to meet up with him at CSULB. We talked and caught up at a coffee shop and, later, a Borders. It was cool to catch up with him after what felt like a week, but was in actuality only a four or so days. Oh well, life feels busy.

Topics of Conversation: Wonderful monster, dust bath, mini golf, a decent plan, the horrible price of a haircut, two weddings, Matt Smith’s little crush, the thrill of being alive, friends that are hard to get a hold of, etc.

-Nate

No comments: