Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wrong Time in the Right Way

April 5, 2010:


Today I finished a shoot from a week or two back for Lakewood. The project was called “Planet Lakewood,” and its about helping residents live green. At first, I thought that I would be late, but as luck would have it, I got the time wrong in the other direction, and ended up arriving to work 5 minutes early. Nice!

Topics of Conversation @ Lakewood: RollerCon, Garage Band, SFX, my amazing strength, 4G coverage, how short people were way back when, Mexican food, etc.

After the shoot I headed to work at Norwalk, only to find that I was early yet again. Huh. So, on a whim, I headed to a Goodwill that was near my work. I was just casually browsing, when I found their Vinyl Record section. And there were some cool choices. I found a copy of The Cars, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Tears For Fears, Pet Shop Boys, Chicago (the band AND the musical), and more.

There weren’t many of these that I wanted for myself, but I knew three record enthusiasts. Victor, who liked just about anything 80’s era. Colin, who liked anything eclectic and SEXY. And Cap’n Josh, who probably would only be interested in a few of the records. I tried to get a hold of them, but to no avail. Hopefully, if they’re interested, the records will still be there.

I headed to Norwalk, and did my work stuff. Updating the pages and playing the shows. Hoorah!

-Nate

No comments: